Found a great book that you would like us to add to the library's collection? Let us know!
All current students, faculty and staff are registered in the library's database system. You may use your nine digit National University ID number to check out books; a library card is not required for borrowing materials.
Patrons living in the San Diego area should visit the Spectrum Library to check out books, which can be held for you at the help desk.
To identify titles and call numbers, search the Library's Catalog
Borrowing privileges are subject to verification of current university enrollment or employment. For more information, please see the "Circulation and Borrowing" section of the LIBRARY CIRCULATION POLICY.
NU Library charges for lost items. Payment by cash, check or money order can be made in person at the library. Otherwise, checks or money orders made out to National University Library can be mailed to:
National University Library | Attn: Circulation Dept.| 9393 Lightwave Ave. | San Diego, CA 92123
For renewals, please contact the Library at email@example.com by e-mail, or call (858) 541-7900.
Books Direct is a free book requesting service for the National University community. Remote patrons may request that books be sent directly to their home, office, or local National University campus.
1. You must be a member of the National University community: faculty, student, or staff.
2. Patrons outside of San Diego may request delivery to a Learning Center, Online Information Center or Home Delivery. Home Delivery will include return postage and directions.
3. Remote patrons may have a total of 15 books charged out at any one time, with a maximum of 5 books shipped per delivery.
4. Search the Library Catalog to find what you need.
5. Then request books by submitting the online Books Direct Request Form.
6. If you have further questions, please call (858) 541-7900.
NU Library charges for lost items. Payment by cash, check or money order can be made in person at the library. Otherwise, checks or money orders made out to National University Library can be mailed to: National University Library Attn: Circulation Dept. 9393 Lightwave Ave San Diego, CA 92123.
This service is only available to patrons residing in the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii.
For more informaiton, see LIBRARY CIRCULATION POLICY