The National University video collection is located in the San Diego Central Library at the Spectrum Center. The collection consists of over 15,000 videos and DVDs and Streaming Videos. This collection is designed to support the curriculum and serves as a resource for all faculty members. Students are permitted to view the collection in the Spectrum Library with advance notice.
How to Book a Video
- Media can be reserved as far ahead as two months and no less than 3 weekdays in advance.
- For more information, please see the Video Circulation Policy
- Requests can be made using our online Video Booking Request Form.
- The following information is required:
- Your personal information: Name, FAX or E-mail address for request confirmation, daytime phone number, location of course
- Video/DVD information: date of use, VC or DV number, and the title.
To locate videos: Search the Library Catalog by author, title, subject, or keyword. You may also enter course number (ILR 260) to see if the video has been used in a course previously .
For assistance with locating videos, contact the Library Help Desk.