Librarians enjoy a collaborative relationship with National University faculty. We are here to support you and your students in effectively using Library resources. We encourage exploration of learning resources, scholarship, information literacy, and reflective practices for students wherever they are located.
Please feel free to contact us for assistance with research projects and curriculum development, or invite us to meet with you and your students to talk about using information effectively in your discipline. We also welcome suggestions for new materials that the Library should acquire.
The easiest way to reach us is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. To get in touch with an individual team member, see below:
How does your library team support you?
- Select books, e-books, video, and journals; faculty suggestions welcome
- Recommend new databases and reference collections
- Provide library instruction
- Provide research consultations
- Assist with faculty research projects related to scholarship, curriculum design, and course development
- Assist with the creation of reading / reserve lists
- Develop and maintain course & program related research guides